Celebrate Recovery Bible
If you long to break free from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups, the Celebrate Recovery Bible is a powerful, positive ally. This Bible is based on eight recovery principles found in Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and the underlying Christ-centered twelve steps of the proven Celebrate Recovery program. Unlike any other recovery Bible, this one is designed to walk you step by step through the recovery process mapped out in the successful Celebrate Recover program. Use it with the program or apart from it. Either way, the Celebrate Recovery Bible offers you help and hope for every stage of recovery.
- Articles explain eight recovery principles and accompanying Christ-centered twelve steps.
- 112 lessons unpack eight recovery principles in practical terms
- Recovery stories offer encouragement and hope
- Over 50 full-page biblical character studies illustrate recovery principles
- 30 days of devotional readings
- Complete NIV text: the most read and most trusted translation
- Plus book introductions, side-column reference system keyed to the eight recovery principles, and a topical index
Life’s Healing Choices
Life Happens – Happiness and Healing are yours for the choosing.
We’ve all been hurt by other people, we’ve hurt ourselves, and we’ve hurt others. And as a result, every single one of us ends up with some sort of hurt, hang-up, or habit. But the question we all face is, Where do we go from here?
Life’s Healing Choices offers freedom from our hurts, hang-ups, and habits through eight healing choices that promise true happiness and life transformation. Using the Beatitudes of Jesus as a foundation, Senior Pastor Rick Warren of Saddleback Church and John Baker, who is also a pastor at Saddleback, developed the eight choices shared in this book.
In addition to practical, encouraging biblical teaching, each chapter includes two real-life stories of men and women whose lives have been transformed by living out the eight choices in this book. Through making each of these choices, you too will find God’s pathway to wholeness, growth, spiritual maturity, happiness, and healing. You’ll find real answers, real hope, and a real future — one healing choice at a time.
Celebrate Recovery Participant Step Study Guides 1-4
This bundle includes all four The Journey Begins participant guides for the Celebrate Recovery Program:
- Guide 1: Stepping Out Of Denial
- Guide 2: Taking An Honest and Spiritual Inventory
- Guide 3: Getting Right with God
- Guide 4: Growing In Christ
By working through the lessons and exercises found in each of the 4 Participant’s Guides, you will begin to experience the true peace and serenity you have been seeking, restore and develop stronger relationships with others and with God, and find freedom from life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits.
Celebrate Recovery Participant Step Study Guides 5-8
This bundle includes participant guides 5-8 for the Celebrate Recovery Program:
- Guide 5: Moving Forward In God’s Grace
- Guide 6: Asking God to Grow My Character
- Guide 7: Honoring God By Making Repairs
- Guide 8: Living Out the Message of Christ
Pastors John Baker and Johnny Baker will help you continue the Celebrate Recovery journey with four new participant’s guides that cover 25 lessons. The purpose of these new lessons is to help people to grow and maintain momentum as they continue to move forward in their recoveries.
Celebrate Recovery Journal
Specifically tied to the eight recovery principles of the Celebrate Recovery program, the Celebrate Recovery Journal is specially designed to help you go through the recovery process step by- step. Includes tips on how to benefit from journaling, Scriptures pulled from the Celebrate Recovery program, and a 90-day review.
The above resources and more can be purchased online at the official Celebrate Recovery online store.